Transform your parenting in five weeks.
One of the most significant time investments you can make this year.
The next live online course starts on Thursday, 6 May 2021 (7:30pm CAT)
➡️ Do you want to become a good parent?
➡️ Do you want to stop shouting at your children?
➡️ Are you looking for effective, but loving discipline techniques?
➡️ Are you ready to ditch mom guilt?
➡️ Do you want to grow the connection & relationship with your children?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then sign up for Mandi’s next parenting journey.
On this journey, you will:
1. Learn how to parent intentionally to raise secure, confident children
2. Be able to navigate the ages & stages with grace and wisdom
3. Understand how to parent with consistency, forming new parenting skills
4. Become a far better communicator
5. Confidently navigate digital challenges & a changing landscape
6. Learn how to discipline with compassion
7. Embrace caring for yourself because that makes you a better parent.
8. Learn to parent on purpose with the end in mind
9. Grow your influence and confidence in your parenting outlook
10. Understand that when you win, we all win!
You will receive over R3000 ($210) worth of value:
- A live five-week transformative parenting course
- Group coaching to accelerate your learning
- Five-step parenting blueprint to help you in the long-term
- One 45 minute coaching call
- Manifesto template & training on your own table of advisors
- Self-care and personal growth training
- Group of parents to encourage you on your journey
- Personal access to Mandi to ask questions and get answers quickly
PLUS ADDED BONUSES WHEN YOU SIGN UP
Bonus 1: Access to the continuity programme throughout the course
Bonus 2: Resilience & self-care checklist
Bonus 2: Caring for your child’s mental health video and article
Bonus 3: Helping your children through the digital landscape PDF
Bonus 4: Discipline contract template
Bonus 5: How to pray for and disciple your children PDF & printable
Hear what other moms have to say…
“Ages and stages keeps echoing in my ears, as I’ve had the honour in sitting in on two of Mandi’s sessions and reading her book. It is something that stuck with me. Even now as my ‘baby’ girl is a young adult and my ‘baby’ boy is a teenager I keep remembering that phrase ‘ages and stages’. Remembering that I had to change the way I parent along the interesting, unfamiliar path of being a parent! THANK YOU MANDI!! May the Lord bless you for being obedient to His call in sharing the wisdom!”
I thoroughly enjoyed Mandi’s parenting course. She presented it with love, openness, empathy and humour. She has a vast knowledge of the subject and also shares from her personal experience as a mom. I found the course informative and completely manageable with a busy schedule.
Mandi Hart is a phenomenal speaker. Her passion comes through as she delivers insight on topics that she has clearly spent many hours researching. She also weaves in life experience and personal stories as she invites the audience into her world and conveys truths with vulnerability and in a down to earth way. Her heart for people is clear as she offers encouragement along with practical guidance on the issues that matter.
Count me in!
Price R1500 ($97)
It’s been such a blessing to attend the Raising secure kids in a complex world course. The course was very informative, with actual life-applicable solutions that actually work! Thank you so much for all that you do!
Meet your instructor
Parent & Coach, Mandi Hart
She helps moms gain self-confidence and grow in their parenting skills to strengthen relationships and live more purpose-filled lives. Her passion is to see women and families thrive.
Mandi has hosted parenting workshops and courses for over 20 years in over 15 countries. Amongst other qualifications, she is a certified counsellor & coach. She also speaks weekly on the radio on courageous living & fearless parenting and serves in her local community.
Mandi is a wife and mother to two young adults and has the heart to see families living free and full lives. She keeps fit by running through vineyards of Stellenbosch with her trusty Ridgeback nearby.
After reading Parenting With Courage, you’ll feel better prepared as a parent, and you’ll know how to support your friends who are facing the challenges of parenting. I know you will be glad you’ve taken the time to read it. There are many books that have been written about parenting, but Mandi’s biblical approach is fresh and enlightening. Mandi has lived out what she believes and shares honestly both her successes and her mistakes with readers.