The Parenting Journal is intended to be a creative and ever-growing expression of a parent’s love for their child.
At checkout, your delivery fee will be shown based on the address you entered. You can also arrange to collect the book from the author at no cost.
Choose the language that you prefer for your journal from the dropdown below:
About this book
The Parenting Journal is intended to be a creative and ever-growing expression of a parent’s love for their child. In it, you can write, draw and document the dreams and prophecies you feel are for your child. You can record your prayers and particular Bible verses you trust God for.
This journal contains:
- A page to write down your child’s name, together with its meaning and the Bible verses linked to their name.
- Key Scriptures: a section to record essential life verses that you have been (or will start to) pray over your child.
- Lessons you want to teach your child: a section where you can write down the intentional experiences you feel you need to teach your child
- Quotes and Scriptures from Parenting with Courage
- Plenty of blank pages for you to write your prayers, note your answered prayers and journal your thoughts as you raise your child.
Gary Smalley said, “Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child’s life, and it’s like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities.”
This journal will enable all parents to do just that.
It is only available in hard copy and can be bought in either English or Afrikaans.