Select the book that you would like to see from the menu below:
Parenting with Courageby Mandi Hart
About the book
Parenting with Courage is a fresh and contemporary book on raising children. Written by a South African mom and author, Mandi Hart.
This book will guide you through the ages, the stages and provide you with valuable tools. Raising a child is the most important job you will ever have.
With practical tips, illuminating Scripture verses and inspirational real-life stories from around the world, you will grow in confidence as you raise your kids.
It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced parent or a parent-to-be, this book will become a great resource to you.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Values-based parenting,
- The role culture plays,
- Ages and stages of development,
- Discipline and
- Mindful parenting
Buy PARENTING WITH COURAGE Journal
This journal will enable all parents to do just that.
It is only available in hard copy and can be bought from all leading bookstores in either English or Afrikaans.
This journal contains:
- A page to write down your child’s name, together with its meaning and the Bible verses linked to their name.
- Key Scriptures: a section to record essential life verses that you have been (or will start to) pray over your child.
- Lessons you want to teach your child: a section where you can write down the intentional experiences you feel you need to teach your child
- Quotes and Scriptures from Parenting with Courage
- Plenty of blank pages for you to write your prayers, note your answered prayers and journal your thoughts as you raise your child.
FearLessby Mandi Hart
About the book
Mandi Hart, author of Parenting with Courage, is currently finishing off her vulnerable and honest book on conquering fear. Launch date is expected for mid-2019.
Mandi can speak with authority because she was “there" (entangled in fear). For her, the issue of fear is not theory. You will most likely want to read this book - and then reread it - especially if you’re suffering from anxiety. You will find a roadmap here - one that will lead you to freedom - and to Jesus. It will also help you find the roots of your fears. Mandi has done the extensive digging and combined her struggles with the truths and guidelines of Scripture. She succeeded to enrich her book with well-researched information and the thoughts of people who brought much insight to different aspects of this complex issue. ‘Unfortunately’ all of us find fear in our lives and with the help of this book, you will be guided to overcome and live in a place of victory.
Founder of Jericho Walls International Prayer Network and author (South Africa)